Hello everybody! Cold out isn't it?

Introduce yourself.
blueisretart
Beginner
Keys: 2,56 

Hi there

Ive been lurking a long long time, though this is my first interaction with this community outside dms(i think).

I'm in my late 20s and am overall pretty "normal" aside from my laundry list of weird kinks, this being one of them.

My favourite colour is blue, though purple is a close second.
I'm from Europe, the way I spell colour should hint at where abouts.
I'm 6ft 2
I really want 5 keys to download the PuryFiAnnotator
I like dogs, but cats are pretty cool too
I want to know your favourite colour, please tell me.

I have to say regardless of any fetish stuff, I like the layout of the website :P
ive already joined the discord and its a pretty cool little place, doesn't feel overly public yet is still very active, i might even suppress my social anxiety enough to strike up a conversation there some time.

I also just want to say how glad I am that somebody as talented as the developers, especially 0131 have made something like puryfi.

Now im thinking back to when I first joined about a year ago, I think I moved the discord server into its own folder cause a friend of mine saw it when he used my pc, that was some explaining i had to do. luckily i don't think he remembers as we were both pretty drunk, plus hes my one friend whos open minded enough to not really care about this kinda thing.
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 114,17 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

Hello!

Welcome to the forums. :)

My favourite colour is green. That light green that starts being yellowish. That one and dark forest green.

The discord server has very nice conversations ( and people ) give it an attempt when you feel confortable :D

Return to “Introduction”

• Information