Introduce yourself.
wintermute
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Hello all,

After having to deal with personal issues, and dropping off the face of the Internet, I'm back. I'm still dealing with some stuff that's keeping me from doing all I'd like to do, but hey, I'm here.

I'm planning on making new sets again when I find the time, might make some cards here and there until then.

Might do some tease reports too.

Kisses
wintermute :Ballgag:

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
Site Admin
Keys: 1 002,84 

Card Creator

Realy nice to see some of the core guys here.
Looking forward to hear some stories about the beginning of cti from you. :mrgreen:
For example how did it start, how did you guys organize, why got it banned from 4chan....

I hope you like the new place here!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
dess
Old School
Old School
Type: Submissive

The legend has returned!
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

Looking forward to hear some stories about the beginning of cti from you.
It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents — except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets, rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness...
wintermute
Old School
Old School

0131 wrote:Realy nice to see some of the core guys here.
Looking forward to hear some stories about the beginning of cti from you. :mrgreen:
For example how did it start, how did you guys organize, why got it banned from 4chan....

I hope you like the new place here!
Love the new digs, even though I'm just getting used to it. I hadn't realized my intro had gotten replies until just now.

CTI for banned from 4Chan because those roulette loving fag couldn't stand the idea of a game that was meant to be used outside of the board. So I registered a domain and webhost to continue with the expansion of CTI. Moss was responsible for inspiring is is to work on a core set, which I first envisioned more like a CCG à la MTG, but once everyone started contributing it got a little more streamlined. It was mostly a team effort.

I like the randomness of CTI but soon realized that a lot of people prefer to build "balanced" deck that don't really challenge them. I however like to pick my cards blindly and push myself way out of my comfort zone. For a while I wanted to make a version of the game where you drew random cards from the site and had to the your tease with those.

Anyway, enough ramblings, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
wintermute
Old School
Old School

dess wrote:The legend has returned!
Wielding a dildo like king Arthur wielded Excalibur! :Realisticdildo:

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
wintermute
Old School
Old School

Inside7shadows wrote:
Looking forward to hear some stories about the beginning of cti from you.
It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents — except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets, rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness...
Mistress walked up to her shivering slave and commanded : "You shall build a website and game to my glory!"

Whimpering, wintermute obeyed the divine commandment and built an altar on which Mistress could be revered.

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
Rothaon
Keys: 117,71 
Orientation: Gay

Be welcomed back :D
wintermute wrote: I like the randomness of CTI but soon realized that a lot of people prefer to build "balanced" deck that don't really challenge them. I however like to pick my cards blindly and push myself way out of my comfort zone. For a while I wanted to make a version of the game where you drew random cards from the site and had to the your tease with those.
I thought about that but people tends to have more toys than me :P

Also CTI pushed me out of my confort zone. Maybe not a lot, but I'm glad I discovered it, so thanks :)
wintermute
Old School
Old School

Rothaon wrote: I thought about that but people tends to have more toys than me :P

Also CTI pushed me out of my confort zone. Maybe not a lot, but I'm glad I discovered it, so thanks :)
What I do is when I stumble on a card that I can't follow because I don't have the necessary item, I add that item to my to-buy list and draw a punishment at the end of the tease.

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Orientation: Straight

Alright, so that's the story of the site. Where did CTI first start, before 4chan? I remember it being talked about, but I don't remember.

As I recall, the mods on 4chan were getting bent over instructions that weren't anime.

Return to “Introduction”

• Information