CTI 2 - Release 0.5.3

News and announcements.
Site Admin
Keys: 980,83 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Are you trying to add classic CTI cards to CTI 2? Thats not possible.

A .jar file is like a .rar file (= a zipped archieves)

1. Download & intsall WinRAR (its a free tool)

2. Open the Teaseviewer.jar with WinRAR

3.1 ADD cards:
4.1. If you want to add cards i assume you got a folder/zip file with a matching folder architecture and the compiled cards inside.
5.1 Open the zip and drag this folder into the Teaseviewer.jar which should already be open.
6.1 If WinRAR asks you to replace existing files, confirm.

REMOVE cards:
3.2 Go into the folder with the card you want to delete inside.
4.2 Select all files starting with the filename of the card you want to delete.
(Java splitts big compiled files into smaller files with $1, $2,... at the end, thats the reason you have to select and delete more than one file)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Risuld
Curious
Keys: 0,00 
Orientation: Straight

I am trying to make CTI2 cards with the Card Creator and I notice I dont get a .class file so the card doesnt show up even if I put it in the correct folders in the Zip.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Creating CTI 2 cards in the card creator changes only the label in the corner.
A CTI 2 card can be seen as an own little application, you need some programming knowlege to create one.
There will be ways to create CTI 2 cards for you in the future as i plan to create a simple editor, but for now you need access to the source code to create cards.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Updated the project to 0.5.3
To make updates easier in future its not one single zipfile anymore but you can download it as a zip using the "ZIP-Download" button.
Sideload
Horny

Ah, that makes sense. Guess I need more programming knowledge to be able to add cards properly.
deans
Beginner

Could I ask for source? I (perhaps illegally ;)) decompiled some classes and thought about creating simple parser that would allow keeping additional cti2 cards outside jar. Well, I never actually tried (semi)dynamic class creation, but almost any reason to learn new things may be usefull.

Also. I am really disappointed with one aspect of CTI cards. I hoped that cards would be created 'on run' and aspects as texts on cards would be saved not on images but in 'class' files of these cards, therefore cards could change text to e.g. address user by his name. Or cards that randomly change some values to show exactly what they changed in way that user wouldn't realize that change was random. ... Last example probably wasn't the best but I hope that somebody understood what I meant.
Micha0879
Horny
Keys: 0,03 
Type: Submissive

Hi Dean, you should ask 0131, he can for sure help you out with aspects of the source code.
Also. I am really disappointed with one aspect of CTI cards. I hoped that cards would be created 'on run' and aspects as texts on cards would be saved not on images but in 'class' files of these cards, therefore cards could change text to e.g. address user by his name. Or cards that randomly change some values to show exactly what they changed in way that user wouldn't realize that change was random. ... Last example probably wasn't the best but I hope that somebody understood what I meant.
Well, to some extend this works. I am also playing around with CTI2 cards at the moment and haven´t created the images yet. The text can be specified (also with variables inside) in the cards file and gets inserted as an overlay on the card. Maybe 0131 can and will specify that more clearly in the future.

I don´t know Java (only some C#), but what I did with the code worked so far... ;)
deans
Beginner

Micha0879 wrote: The text can be specified (also with variables inside) in the cards file and gets inserted as an overlay on the card.
Thanks for that information, I didn't realize about that, I probably was misguided by fact that images already implemented (at least the few randomly chosen ones) have every text already on them.

Then I have to apologize 0131 and everyone related with project for my accusation.

I perhaps should start with something easier than "on runtime" adding classes as it seems that is probably one of harder things in Java and I only know that it is possible, but have no idea how.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Hi the text on cards can be changed anytime, there is no overlay used the card itself gets repainted by using an simple algorithm which detects the text area.
You also can see that there are some cards available which can double the duration of other cards, this also changes the text of the affected card.
(Overlays are used for buttons, or other swing objects)

We reached the limit for user invites on Bitbucket, i will look what i can do to give acess to more people, maybe a read only account for all interested users.
Micha0879
Horny
Keys: 0,03 
Type: Submissive

Ok, I am not aware of the function which sets the text, couldn´t explain it better ;)

Return to “News”

• Information