CTI 2 - Release 0.5.3

News and announcements.
Sideload
Horny
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch

Sometimes, a card has you get into a position where it's hard or impossible to see the screen. Like if you're bent over at the waist, or as one card puts it "making a tripod with your face".
Can I suggest adding a sound that means 'a card is showing, temporarily change position to follow orders'?
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Sideload wrote:Sometimes, a card has you get into a position where it's hard or impossible to see the screen. Like if you're bent over at the waist, or as one card puts it "making a tripod with your face".
Can I suggest adding a sound that means 'a card is showing, temporarily change position to follow orders'?
Had this problem too sometimes, sure i can add this as an option.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

So, here's my wishlist:

- Some way to save settings from one version to the next
- Mistress seems to change my name even if I wrote it.
- When you expand something in the item list, like Nipple Torture you don't know where the sublist ends.
- Also if you choose something in the sublist, the main icon gets white, but it goes back to grey when you collapse it.
- And finally, in the code of thecard: Core Set Stroke It 23 you need to add a space in lines 39 and 41.

So far it's working great for me :)

Maybe we could add a very generic bondage card so the 404 isn't shown?
Site Admin

Card Creator

Rothaon wrote: Maybe we could add a very generic bondage card so the 404 isn't shown?
Yes, good idea, any good idea for a card too?
Rothaon wrote: So, here's my wishlist:

- Some way to save settings from one version to the next
- Mistress seems to change my name even if I wrote it.
- When you expand something in the item list, like Nipple Torture you don't know where the sublist ends.
- Also if you choose something in the sublist, the main icon gets white, but it goes back to grey when you collapse it.
- And finally, in the code of thecard: Core Set Stroke It 23 you need to add a space in lines 39 and 41. fixed
1. Hmm maybe a bit too late, sry for the extra work but aslong as this is still beta / alpha its not so important :P
The current setting system should be more redundant for future versions.

2. I will ask her to stop doing that.

3. I am not sure what you mean but i will look if i can improve it.

4. Sounds like a bug, i will fix it.

5. Thx i will change it!
Rothaon

0131 wrote:
Rothaon wrote: Maybe we could add a very generic bondage card so the 404 isn't shown?
Yes, good idea, any good idea for a card too?
I'm not sure why is it not displayed but if the main reason is that the user doesn't have items or bodyparts available there could be a card to increase the duration of a previous bondage.

I mean some visual barrier between nipple weights and chastity belt would be nice to have.

It isn't important though.

I just discovered that the program isn't saving my settings, so I have to set folders/items/personalization again each time I open it.
Is it only me?
Site Admin

Card Creator

Oh ok it should work, all settings or only some parts which arent saved?
Rothaon

It's not saving Items, Personalize, Folders, Options

It saves presets and profiles
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 
Type: Submissive

So far loving CTI2, just wondering though is there a way to start a tease with a specific card active? Since things are kind of based on what cards are active, I'd like to be able to start a tease with anal instead of stoking, and have cards trigger off of that. I havn't found any reason to just start that way my self yet, but having the instruction active would be nice.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Maybe i will add such a function (maybe!^^) but for now if you want to load a specific card at the start you can create a CTI 2 tease then save the deck file and edit it.
You will see a few lines of preferences and some image paths and
<cti> = which means a random CTI card is drawn at this position.
Go to the first line of the slidelist ( != the first line in the file!),
and write something like:
<Teaseviewer.Cards.CoreSet.Rough_Mistress.CTI2_CoreSet_Rough_Mistress_009.class>
The green part should be the card you want to draw and the blue the card type....

@deans and other interested persons, i created an account for bitbucket you could share (we reached the limit for user invites).
If you want access write me a private message.
GMaster
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,00 
Orientation: Straight

Wow, this is certainly more advanced than last time I checked this stuff out. One thing I think you might want to watch for is feature bloat though. I mean a lot of these features are certainly nice, but I can't imagine that a messaging system is really that integral, unless I am mistaken.

Either way, as long as this can run on a shitey netbook or what have you, then excellent work ^^

Return to “News”

• Information