CTI 2 - Release 0.5.3

News and announcements.
Sideload
Horny
Keys: 0,00 
Posts: 16
Joined: 28 Oct 2015, 00:15
Type: Switch

Sometimes, a card has you get into a position where it's hard or impossible to see the screen. Like if you're bent over at the waist, or as one card puts it "making a tripod with your face".
Can I suggest adding a sound that means 'a card is showing, temporarily change position to follow orders'?
0131
Site Admin
Keys: 188,69 
Posts: 878
Joined: 06 Jun 2015, 18:12
Gender: Female
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Sideload wrote:Sometimes, a card has you get into a position where it's hard or impossible to see the screen. Like if you're bent over at the waist, or as one card puts it "making a tripod with your face".
Can I suggest adding a sound that means 'a card is showing, temporarily change position to follow orders'?
Had this problem too sometimes, sure i can add this as an option.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 14,26 
Posts: 233
Joined: 13 Mar 2016, 16:25
Gender: Male
Type: Switch
Orientation: Gay

So, here's my wishlist:

- Some way to save settings from one version to the next
- Mistress seems to change my name even if I wrote it.
- When you expand something in the item list, like Nipple Torture you don't know where the sublist ends.
- Also if you choose something in the sublist, the main icon gets white, but it goes back to grey when you collapse it.
- And finally, in the code of thecard: Core Set Stroke It 23 you need to add a space in lines 39 and 41.


So far it's working great for me :)

Maybe we could add a very generic bondage card so the 404 isn't shown?
0131
Site Admin
Keys: 188,69 
Posts: 878
Joined: 06 Jun 2015, 18:12
Gender: Female
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Rothaon wrote: Maybe we could add a very generic bondage card so the 404 isn't shown?
Yes, good idea, any good idea for a card too?
Rothaon wrote: So, here's my wishlist:

- Some way to save settings from one version to the next
- Mistress seems to change my name even if I wrote it.
- When you expand something in the item list, like Nipple Torture you don't know where the sublist ends.
- Also if you choose something in the sublist, the main icon gets white, but it goes back to grey when you collapse it.
- And finally, in the code of thecard: Core Set Stroke It 23 you need to add a space in lines 39 and 41. fixed
1. Hmm maybe a bit too late, sry for the extra work but aslong as this is still beta / alpha its not so important :P
The current setting system should be more redundant for future versions.

2. I will ask her to stop doing that.

3. I am not sure what you mean but i will look if i can improve it.

4. Sounds like a bug, i will fix it.

5. Thx i will change it!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 14,26 
Posts: 233
Joined: 13 Mar 2016, 16:25
Gender: Male
Type: Switch
Orientation: Gay

0131 wrote:
Rothaon wrote: Maybe we could add a very generic bondage card so the 404 isn't shown?
Yes, good idea, any good idea for a card too?
I'm not sure why is it not displayed but if the main reason is that the user doesn't have items or bodyparts available there could be a card to increase the duration of a previous bondage.

I mean some visual barrier between nipple weights and chastity belt would be nice to have.
Image

It isn't important though.


I just discovered that the program isn't saving my settings, so I have to set folders/items/personalization again each time I open it.
Is it only me?
0131
Site Admin
Keys: 188,69 
Posts: 878
Joined: 06 Jun 2015, 18:12
Gender: Female
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Oh ok it should work, all settings or only some parts which arent saved?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 14,26 
Posts: 233
Joined: 13 Mar 2016, 16:25
Gender: Male
Type: Switch
Orientation: Gay

It's not saving Items, Personalize, Folders, Options

It saves presets and profiles
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 
Posts: 43
Joined: 28 Mar 2016, 08:04
Location: Olympia, WA
Gender: Transgender
Type: Submissive
Orientation: Bi
Contact:

So far loving CTI2, just wondering though is there a way to start a tease with a specific card active? Since things are kind of based on what cards are active, I'd like to be able to start a tease with anal instead of stoking, and have cards trigger off of that. I havn't found any reason to just start that way my self yet, but having the instruction active would be nice.
0131
Site Admin
Keys: 188,69 
Posts: 878
Joined: 06 Jun 2015, 18:12
Gender: Female
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Maybe i will add such a function (maybe!^^) but for now if you want to load a specific card at the start you can create a CTI 2 tease then save the deck file and edit it.
You will see a few lines of preferences and some image paths and
<cti> = which means a random CTI card is drawn at this position.
Go to the first line of the slidelist ( != the first line in the file!),
and write something like:
<Teaseviewer.Cards.CoreSet.Rough_Mistress.CTI2_CoreSet_Rough_Mistress_009.class>
The green part should be the card you want to draw and the blue the card type....


@deans and other interested persons, i created an account for bitbucket you could share (we reached the limit for user invites).
If you want access write me a private message.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
GMaster
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,00 
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 14:59
Gender: Male
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

Wow, this is certainly more advanced than last time I checked this stuff out. One thing I think you might want to watch for is feature bloat though. I mean a lot of these features are certainly nice, but I can't imagine that a messaging system is really that integral, unless I am mistaken.

Either way, as long as this can run on a shitey netbook or what have you, then excellent work ^^
Post Reply