Release v0.3

News and announcements.
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

I was running the default Resize only oversized images.

As with instructions, I would rather not get duplicates until all other cards in the folder are used. Basically, no duplicates. Pictures too.
TuathEicse
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,69 
Type: Switch

I put together a basic glossary.

================================================================

Author: The person who originally created a CTI card.

Bondage: A card type that instructs the player to use some sort of bondage technique or equipment.

Card: A CTI card, including a picture and some sort of instructions. Each card also has a card type, set, author, and sex symbol.

Card Type: The general category that describes a card. The most common card types are Stroke It, Rough Mistress, Nice Mistress, Bondage, Chastity Belt, Edge, Key, Chance to Cum, and Special. Less common are Work It, Humiliation, Mind Control, Time Lapse, Delusional, Dilemma, Getting into Character, and Toy Time. Sets sometimes introduce new card types solely for use within the set.

Chance to Cum: A card type that gives the player an optional opportunity to cum, normally restricted in some way.

Chastity: A state where the player may not stroke. Depending on the instructions of the card that puts the player into chastity, the player may or may not be allowed to stimulate themselves in any way while in chastity.

Chastity Belt: A card type that puts the player into Chastity, usually for a set duration or until some specific conditions are met.

Crafter: A person who makes CTI cards.

CTI: Custom Tease Instructor, a game that controls the player's masturbation session in a similar way that a dominant controls a submissive.

Delusional: A card type with instructions designed to simulate the player believing some imaginary scenario.

Dilemma: A card type that offers the player a choice between multiple instructions.

Edge: (1, v.) To bring oneself nearly to the point of orgasm and stop stimulation so that one does not orgasm. (Edge once and hands off for five slides) (2, n.) A state or condition where further stimulation will produce an orgasm (Hold an edge for three slides and then hands off) (3. n) A card type with instructions having to do with edging.

Getting into Character: A card type with instructions that help the player get into a particular mindset, often involving fetishistic clothing or body decoration.

Humiliation: A card type with instructions designed to embarrass and humiliate the player.

Key: A card type that releases the player from chastity, bondage, or other similar restrictive conditions.

Mind Control: A card type with instructions themed around controlling the player's mind, often with a limited chance of success.

Nice Mistress: A card type typified by pleasant instructions.

Picture: An image in a tease that is not an instruction.

Rough Mistress: A card type typified by unpleasant instructions.

Set: A themed collection of CTI cards, often with unique mechanics. Some sets use mechanics that are largely incompatible with other unique sets, but some are simply built around a theme and can be mixed freely with other cards without causing compatibility issues.

Sex symbol: A symbol indicating which sex can use a card. Can be Male, indicating that only males can use the card, Female, indicating that only females can use the card, or Neutral, indicating that members of either sex can use the card.Slide: One image in a tease, either a card or a picture.

Slide duration: The number of seconds each slide is displayed before progressing to the next slide.

Special: A card type with instructions that change the rules of the tease or otherwise do not clearly fall into another card type.

Stroke: Generally defined as the player stroking their hand fully up and down their penis. Somewhat more ambiguous for female players, generally either rubbing one way and then the other over the clitoris or labia. During a tease, the player must normally complete some number of strokes for each picture (or slide, depending on the rules of the tease).

Stroke count: See Stroke rate

Stroke method: The specific action that the player must perform to constitute a 'stroke' under the rules of the tease. New stroke methods generally override the current stroke method unless specifically stated otherwise.

Stroke It: A card type that primarily changes the stroke rate, stroke method, or stroke position.

Stroke position: A specific position or location the player must be in while stroking. New stroke positions generally override the current stroke position unless specifically stated otherwise.

Stroke rate: The number of strokes the player must complete for each picture (or slide, depending on the rules of the tease).

Tease: One session of CTI. A tease runs either for a set number of slides or until the player cums, depending on the player's preference.

Teaseviewer: A program that assembles and plays a tease. Different teaseviewers include features to make CTI cards, organize collections and sets of cards, mix cards in various ways, and track in-game concepts like stroke rate and slide count.

Time Lapse: A card type with instructions built around moving through the tease and altering the slide duration or similar properties of the tease.

Toy Time: A card type with instructions involving some sort of sex toy. Mostly seen with older cards, as the Toy Time card type has largely been folded into other types.

Work It: A card type that instructs the player to exercise in some way.

=============================================================

I'll keep poking at it, but if anyone has suggestions for things to add or definitions to change just chime in.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Thx Tuath!
wavedash wrote:Thanks for the update, great work. Minor card creation gripes, though:

1. Text size doesn't scale up with card size when using "Match image", so you get stuff like this where I imagine the text is unreadable on 1366x768, the most popular desktop monitor size. Another way to look at this issue would be that there's no upper limit to card size.
2. Card creator doesn't remember custom dimensions, which makes the feature way too laborious to use.

Card creation in general could probably be streamlined in several small ways that should make a significant impact combined. Here's a few:

1. There's no reason to reset card type to blank when you click "New Card." Just keep it as what it was.
2. Set number could be automatically incremented to the next unused digit upon clicking "New Card," and then the user can change it if for some bizarre reason they actually wanted to touch that feature.
3. Automatically detecting horizontal or vertical card orientation should be really easy.
4. I don't know if it's my computer's fault, but a new File Explorer window opens when I make a new card, which is kind of unnecessary when I already have 10 of that exact window because they keep opening.
1. Yes i feared that, its some work to make the text scale with the entire size i will work on that.

2. Uhh sry i will fix that soon.
-----------------
1. Will think about it.

2,3. I could do that yes.

4. Its not your fault, its just because there is no way (or i don´t know how) to detect if a folder is already opened, i tought that it would be a great feature to open the folder when a card is done but sadly it is not able to scan if such a folder is already opened.

Inside7shadows wrote:I was running the default Resize only oversized images.
I was not able to recreate the bug with the same resolution and the same image, only the option resize smaller pictures brought the same result, but i will still try to detect the bug.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Site Admin

Card Creator

Started to work on the card creator again, observed that the cardmanager is not accessible because i added a scrollbar.
2. Card creator doesn't remember custom dimensions, which makes the feature way too laborious to use.
What do you mean by custom dimension? I just checked custom card size and viewport size and it works correctly.
eMKa8
Curious
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Submissive

Is it normal that i Cannot download the teaseviwer ?
Not sure however would love to know if it is up soon ...

Seems like a very solid software game

Thanks for keeping me updated
Site Admin

Card Creator

Hi visit our download section, you need to be registered and logged in to access the page.

In case your still have trouble, here is the direkt link: v0.3
Download section.
wavedash
Horny

0131 wrote:Started to work on the card creator again, observed that the cardmanager is not accessible because i added a scrollbar.
What do you mean by custom dimension? I just checked custom card size and viewport size and it works correctly.
Clicking "New card" resets the custom dimensions. And there's really no reason for that to happen: if I wanted 600x750, I would just choose vertical orientation.
Site Admin

Card Creator

If you don´t want to reset most data, you could just load another image then change the card text and index and you would get what you want?
Aslong the cardname is different its saved as a new card (only exception when you edit a card, but then you get an extra button "save as new card").

Wouldn´t that make more sense?
wavedash
Horny

Oh, I see. That's my mistake; for some reason I was under the impression that you needed to click "New card" every time you wanted to make a card. That makes things much easier.
yokeio
Beginner

with all versions of CTI somewhere random between 100-250 the timer will just click once on a slide and the entire program will freeze up. happens every time, is there a way to stop this

Return to “News”

• Information