Hi there!

Introduce yourself.
Lia_nailo
Curious
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Submissive
Orientation: Straight

Some time lurker, first time poster. Really enjoying the content everyone has shared here, seems like an awesome community. Looking forward to sharing some cards I've been working on.

Also, I'm for sale!
custom472.jpg
custom472.jpg (130.21 KiB) Viewed 520 times
I have the following for you to consider:
:Buttplugsmall: :Buttplugmedium: :Buttplugbig: :Analbeads: :Realisticdildo: :Eggvibrator: :Penisring: :Ballgag: :Tapegag: :Ringgag: :Candle: :Rope: :Collar: :Sleepingmask: :Nosehook: :Chastity-Belt: :Handcuffs: :Leash: :Lube: :Nippleclamps: :Heels: :Underwear: :Skirt: :Thong: :Make-UP: :Fishnetoutfit: :FrenchMaid:

Also, I'm under punishment not to cum for 6 more days, so I won't be posting pictures (not that I'm courageous enough to anyways). Sorry in advance, if this type of card is inappropriate or not allowed.
Site Admin
Keys: 990,76 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Hey, give me a minute and i will look for an image :)
Here is your instruction | +
1478276470220.jpg
1478276470220.jpg (257.38 KiB) Viewed 516 times
Do this after the 6 days have passed, get dressed fitting to the image (if you can, maybe you can take opportunity to get some new stuff ;]), then get some of your plugs/items in there (give feedback about how many you managed to insert), you may then cum into a bowl, i think you know what follows next.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Lia_nailo
Curious

Thanks! Looks like it will be fun ;)

I'll let you know how it goes.
Lia_nailo
Curious

Guess I need better training.... or smaller toys, I could only ever do one at a time.

Return to “Introduction”

• Information