New and confused...

Introduce yourself.
debeck
Beginner
Keys: 0,93 
Type: Submissive

Hello I just found your site yesterday and I'm in love with the concept of CTI.
Sadly I'm having a bit of trouble setting up the desired cards. there seem to be both the core set and Fd Silly included in the CTI2 Download but I cant seem to find the files.
TL:DR I want to have a seperate "vanilla" install with just the core and Fd Silly cards.

Also I deleted all my pics years so I'm in need of lots of new ones.
DO any of you fine gents have a folder to share? (2D girls or 3d anything goes)

Thanks for your Time.

Edit: when Playing CTI2 do the stroke cards change the metronome or will I have to adjust manually with the and and down keys?
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Hi CTI2 cards are included in the software, you don't need to delete them just uncheck them if you don't want to draw them.

If you want to play with a bigger card pool stick to CTI classic : )

When playing CTI 2 the cards will change your stroke count / rate and everything else if possible.
Only a few effects like "If a slide contains boobs.... " may need you to draw attention but if that is the case there is often a pop-up at the side informing you that you have to do that.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
debeck
Beginner

Hey 0131 thx for the quick reply. Seems the majority of time will be spent deckbuilding instead of playing. Welp I always wanted to loose my life to a Card game :P
I got the stroke cards to work as intended but new issues arise.

I realize this is a TEASING Software but I kinda end up playing for too long and never getting to a satisfying end.
( the instruftions window is too narrow but mainly the Metronome is waaaaay to slow.)
also I'm having a hard time finding a good Ratio for the(classic and Silly) cards.
Are there any deck building guides?

also pls tell me if there's a better place to post all those questions than the introducions thread.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

This place it ok.

To narrow?
What resolution are you playing with? I highly recommend 1920x1080.

Metronome (ticking?), adjust your stroke count^^
Or use a higher starting stroke count.

Also classic and CTI 2 cards should not be mixed unless you know what you are doing. Or are you talking about CTI2 CorseSet cards? In that case try the recommended ratio : ).
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
debeck
Beginner

wow such fast replies :D

Too narrow?

ok seems I worded this badly so let me break this down.

Stroke Rate is mostly slow I might have bad luck the only speed uf card I regularely get is the (increase stroke rate but decrease brains or vice versa) and the Trivia Card about monkeys (stroke rate and slide duration is 3)
so I will get a card allowing me to cum in the next 5 slides but again stroke rate will be something like 1-5 on 10 seconds slide duration.
I realize I can just manually overwrite these values but that feels like cheating and WILL kill my interest in the game component.

-is there a way to increase chances to cum after a certain time ( idea taken from Fap Hero by Yaluar)
- could I make a JOI Countdown out of a Tease by crafting a specific set( maybe someone already made a set or something)
_In CTI under CTI2 you can select/deselect cards. seems like you can also customize stuff here (read something about increasing draw chances in certain circumstances) but all I manages was to shuffle my questions for the Silly Cards.

I hope I could better word my troubles. I I'm usually a lurker and this is like the second time I ever made an account for a forum. your kind replies to other posts really helped take down the barrier ( ok who am I kidding it was mainly your awesome avatar wich reminds me of Gorillaz for some reason. May you too have Sunshine in a Bag ;))

Edit: SInce I'm posting so much are there any Rules I need o be aware of (content, links etc) I'd really like to avoid making ppl angry on here :)
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

You could also change the default slide duration if you need to adjust difficulty.

Return to “Introduction”

• Information