Lab Scenario

Gather faptabulous data by playing the Lab Scenario, a lab oriented Card Set.

Rate this Card Set

View results

You may select 1 option

Lab Scenario

Logo:

CTI
State: Finished
Submissions: Open
Author: Stinkomank

Downloads: 76
Keys earned: 0.00
Cards: 34

Uploaded by:

stinkomank
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,38 
Type: Switch

Mistress's frivolities have drained her purse. Luckily, she found a way to get some easy money: she's donating her slave to science! Unfortunately the lab is pretty broke itself, so you'll have to work as both the lab subject and assistant. Bring a notebook, put on your lab coat, and lie down on the table. This won't hurt a bit...

This is my second scenario: The Lab. It is intended to be used with the default rules of CTI. It is functional as a standalone tease, but a bit short, so you're welcome to add more cards as you wish. Hopefully any card in this set can be taken and put into any other tease, though if you do so you may skip writing stuff down if you wish.

The goal of my scenario sets is to keep you in the mindset of the location the whole time, to add a certain realism to a tease. The secondary theme of this particular scenario is the Notebook, in which you write down various "measurements" throughout the tease. I'll admit it was a little half-assed, but I couldn't come up with anything better. The idea is that, when a normal tease ends, there's no trace of it left behind, but now you have data written down about how deep your ass is, and someone could find it. As with a real lab notebook, be as descriptive as you can, and make sure you label everything as explicitly as possible.

Actually lying on a table is optional.

Even though I have finished working on this tease, if you have any ideas, feel free to contribute.

Return to “Lab Scenario”

• Information