CTI 2 Packs
  • Core Set
New Features
  • Message System
  • Webcam Support
  • Basic Microphone support
  • Chaotc Folder option / Filenameparser added [link]
  • Random Card distribution option added. [link]
  • You can now double click on item icons during a session to activate / deactivate them.
  • Webm as slidetype is now supported
  • Added a function for frame quality for Gif-Animations in the Card Creator which can reduce the filesize.
  • Removed many bugs
  • Added many bugs
To Do:
  • Add microphone and sound support to streams
Known Bugs:
  • Card Creator has problems with Cards resulting in Gif-Animations bigger than 30Mb

Message System:

Say hello to Mistress ctitan. She is now interactive and offers you a tutorial to help you to create your profile if you are too horny to figure it out yourself.
ctitanwelc.png
ctitanwelc.png (7.67 KiB) Viewed 20917 times
She also tells you important other information based on the CTI 2 cards drawn and in the future, she will also decide when its time draw punishment cards for you, so treat her nicely.

CTI 2:

CTI 2 is a system where each Card itself can carry out code to manipulate the Teaseviewer and its sourroundings to make teasing sessions more comfortable.
The current system allows the use of the Core Set and Supplemental Cards, more Sets will follow there is still much which has do be done.
  • How do i play a CTI 2 tease?
    Start the software, create a profile and select your limits in the personalization menu.
    Open the CTI 2 menu and select the Cards you want to play with.
    Select CTI 2 in the main menu, choose a number of pictures and cards, hit the Generate button and then Play.

• Where are the cards?
    The cards are inside the Teaseviewer.jar itself, you can open it with Winrar to add or remove cards.

• Some of the cards are disabled in the CTI 2 menu!
    Thats because they exceed your limits or require items you don't own.
    To find out what exactly is missing move your mouse over the false text.
    mo.png
    mo.png (84.2 KiB) Viewed 20917 times
  • How much control do i have over CTI 2 Cards?
    As much as you wish:
    cti2expl.png
    cti2expl.png (749.78 KiB) Viewed 20901 times
    Card States:
    It was difficult to fullfill the rule that new instruction override old instructions, so i created the state system, this way a card can address some kind of object (for example bodyparts) or other constructs (delusional for example) and if a new card addresses the same state it sends out an override call which closes the current card bound to this state.

• Are there new buttons?
  • Open Active Cards [A - Button]
  • Ignore Card [Backspace - Button]
  • Card Inspector [L - Button]
    insp.png
    insp.png (53.77 KiB) Viewed 20917 times

Core Set:
  • A few source images changed to increase the quality.
  • Some cards removed / added, for example Bondage 01.
  • The source images differ based on your selected gender preferences, for example there is a gay version of each image and some cards if you select gay as prime gender preference (or a card decides to change to it).
  • Only 1 (common) item used in the entire Core Set.
  • Bondage 01 can be played with or without webcam.

Streams:

Suprise! Beside CTI 2 there is another big feature i would like to introduce :Cheerleader:
I created and implemented a concept for a complety community dependent streaming system, with version 0.5 you will have the opportunity to stream your sessions or join a stream and to watch and chat.
The best way to get some audience into your stream is to announce it earlier here: Streaming Forum

Features:
  • Public streams
    Are published inside the stream lobby and also advertised on our homepage!
    streamonpage.png
    streamonpage.png (8.68 KiB) Viewed 20917 times
    lobby.png
    lobby.png (5.94 KiB) Viewed 20917 times
  • Private streams
    You can host a private session, just give your IP address to people you like and they can join.
  • Chatrooms
  • You can also stream your webcam within the tease :Webcam:
  • Download images
    If you are watching a stream and you realy like a slide and you would love to add that image to your collection, you can!
How do i start a stream?
Hosting a stream requires Port 7131 to be allowed by your router (and maybe OS firewall), open your router and create a rule for port 7131 if you want to start a stream, this is not necessary if you just want to join a tease.
How the rule on the router should look like.
How the rule on the router should look like.
port.png (2.9 KiB) Viewed 20673 times

Other:
  • Chaotic folder / Name parser option
    Wished by wintermute, select this option if you have all cards in a single folder or a subfoldersystem organized by Card Set.
    It draws cards based on their name, the important value is the third value sperated by . CTI.CoreSet.Bondage.01.jpg <- Bondage Card 0213981289.png <- Special Card.
    Every image not matching is handled as a Special Card.
    ch.png
    ch.png (5.14 KiB) Viewed 20893 times
  • Random cards option
    Wished by wintermute, if you want to play with completely random cards you can set the amount of cards in the Preset menu.
    rd.png
    rd.png (7.02 KiB) Viewed 20893 times
I am sure there are more features i just forget to mention here, last release was a while ago :D

Credits:

Thanks to Spooki who increased the stream quality alot!
Thanks to Ace, Nooster and Rothaon for remaking all the cards and testing suff.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
deans
Beginner
Keys: 0,00 

I found small annoying thing.
In Network options window/menu both 'Save' and 'Cancel' buttons are disabled and therefore there is no way to go back to main menu without closing program.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

You are right :? .. its on the list in a few hours there will be a new version, fixing some bugs atm.
Bamith
Kinky
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Submissive
Orientation: Straight

I seem to be having trouble. I followed the "tutorial" but when I go to play the tease I have generated, nothing happens.
Site Admin

Card Creator

A CTI 2 tease?
- Image path set?
- Generate button pressed?
- Are there cards visible in the CTI 2 menu? (expand the Core Set node)
- Do you have a '!' symbol in the path where you are using the Teaseviewer.jar?
Site Admin

Card Creator

Ok fixed some bugs v0.5.1 is online.
dess
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,00 

My face when CTI2 is now out:
Attachments
lust.jpg
lust.jpg (112.31 KiB) Viewed 20679 times
Micha0879
Horny
Keys: 0,03 

Thanks for your good and hard work!

And I discovered some bugs (in 0.5.1):
- Subfolders of pictures are ignored (as I have all pictures ordered by categories, that was very obvious)
- Pictures in subfolders do not count in the statistics (was already in 0.4.1)
- If in the preferences categories like humiliation are not selected, they will still be used in the tease - wanted behaviour?
- Sometimes instead of a card "404" is shown in the lower left corner (instead of the slide name) and nothing is displayed
- Ticker now also during instruction cards
Site Admin

Card Creator

Micha0879 wrote:Thanks for your good and hard work!

And I discovered some bugs (in 0.5.1):
- Subfolders of pictures are ignored (as I have all pictures ordered by categories, that was very obvious)v -fixed
- Pictures in subfolders do not count in the statistics (was already in 0.4.1) -fixed
Thanks, i will check that!
Micha0879 wrote: - Ticker now also during instruction cards - fixed
Micha0879 wrote: - If in the preferences categories like humiliation are not selected, they will still be used in the tease - wanted behaviour?
Yes thats refering to "humiliation" in general, not humiliation as card type. If a card orders you to do something you can still decline so its not used here, if a cards does something without your control its used.
Micha0879 wrote: - Sometimes instead of a card "404" is shown in the lower left corner (instead of the slide name) and nothing is displayed
This happens when no valid card to draw was found, it should only happen if you select cards from a type without cards. Or maybe if you play with more than 1 bondage card.
Cian
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,44 

Amazeballs....

yup just amazeballs xD the few bugs i noticed have already been pointed out above and everything else is perfect :D you have outdone yourself :D

Return to “News”

• Information