Release v0.2

News and announcements.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,11 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

A new version with some bug fixes and better arranged mainmenue, sorry no CTI 2 mode yet even if all Stroke It! cards from the core set are implemented and working.

New:
  • Punishment button
    Draws a random punishment card from the select punishment folder. There will later be a complete menue to manage punishment, but for now just a simple draw function.
  • Item integration (Hotkey I) add, remove, disable and enable items while in the slideshow.
    (Note that you can select more than one item at once)
  • Bugfixes e.g. Folder buttons in mainmenue are now saved in the config.
  • Improved resizing mode (but still sometimes a bit bugged).
  • Mainmenue got a slidebar for computers with very small resolution.
  • More CTI 2 related functions done, but not relevant yet.
Working on:

Im currently working on a ignore a card system, to give the user a time intervall to ignore it, before the card is activated.
Also important for some card effects.

After that i will implement all Core Set - Special cards.

-Super cool secret stuff planed-

Known bugs:

- Some buttons remain black if played in win 98 style.
- Resize mode resizing behavier.
- Some preferences arent saved in the config yet.

Download:

Teaseviewer [64 Bit] v 0.2
Teaseviewer [32 Bit] v 0.2

PS: Dont expect much from me this month and the first week of august, have to work on some other more important things, but i will have time after that to finish the core set.

Is someone able to create a nice Download button graphic? 206x300 px
Old example:
d.jpg
d.jpg (17.78 KiB) Viewed 13892 times
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Nooster
Horny
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

Nice job ;)
I beta tested it before the release and I can say it runs stable for me, no problems seen so far.
For those who use any software that work with so called "overlays" => Deactivate the overlay before running CTI because it can cause white flickering during the tease.
Thanks for this release.
Shadowbrodie
Curious
Keys: 0,10 
Type: Submissive

I downloaded it and gave it a try, and for some reason the play button doesn't do anything unless I have it set to launch in fullscreen, also even if it does launch in fullscreen it doesn't show any images or cards, it's just a black screen.
bandicam 2015-07-08 22-00-13-632.jpg
bandicam 2015-07-08 22-00-13-632.jpg (60.91 KiB) Viewed 13846 times
Site Admin

Card Creator

I need some additional informations, is there a slidelist generated ? (save deck button and look into the file).
Errors thrown (Error folder but ignore errors with a negative number, just errors with a date are important)

But as far as i can say this looks like one of the most common errors: wrong architecture, switch to 32 / 64 bit, it has to match your java version.
-Yes seems to be exactly that, i was able to reproduce your problem, please download the right version (there is an info text which describes which version you need).
Shadowbrodie
Curious

I've already tried both versions, it's the same.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Then:
I need some additional information, is there a slidelist generated ? (save deck button and look into the file).
Errors thrown (Error folder but ignore errors with a negative number, just errors with a date are important)
Which OS?
Which version do you use / is your java verion running on 32 or 64 bit (Not your OS)?
Same problem with version 0.1?
Newsest Java?
Disable overlays they can cause bugs.

I will look tomorrow into that.
Shadowbrodie
Curious

0131 wrote:Then:
I need some additional information, is there a slidelist generated ? (save deck button and look into the file).
Which OS?
Which version do you use / is your java verion running on 32 or 64 bit (Not your OS)?
Same problem with version 0.1?
Newsest Java?
Disable overlays they can cause bugs.

I will look tomorrow into that.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

32 bit java.

I haven't tried, and can't seem to find a download link to 0.1

Yes, It's up to date.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Old versions can be found here:
http://cti-community.net/forum2/app.php/page/download
look under "Archive".

It realy looks like a bug with the vlc .dll files, if i replace the .dll files in a 32 Java environment with 64 bit files, the same happens.

Whats with the Slidelist? Is something generated? Generate and then save Deck and look if it contains image paths.

Options:
-Download VLC (32/64 bit matching with your java) and replace the .dll inside the Teaseviewer/VLC folder files with the ones from the VLC installation.
Or
-Cange Java to 64 bit and try the 64 bit version you are running a 64 bit Windows, so why not 64 bit Java?

If nothing works i can release a light version for you without mp4 mp3 and video support.
Shadowbrodie
Curious

0131 wrote:Old versions can be found here:
http://cti-community.net/forum2/app.php/page/download
look under "Archive".

It realy looks like a bug with the vlc .dll files, if i replace the .dll files in a 32 Java environment with 64 bit files, the same happens.

Whats with the Slidelist? Is something generated? Generate and then save Deck and look if it contains image paths.

Options:
-Download VLC (32/64 bit matching with your java) and replace the .dll inside the Teaseviewer/VLC folder files with the ones from the VLC installation.
Or
-Cange Java to 64 bit and try the 64 bit version you are running a 64 bit Windows, so why not 64 bit Java?

If nothing works i can release a light version for you without mp4 mp3 and video support.
v0.1 64bit worked, slidelist had image paths in it, I tried both options and it still doesn't work.
Site Admin

Card Creator

You said your java runs on 32 bit but v0.1 64 bit works this can´t be or there is something realy wrong.

Atleast v0.1 works for you, use it for now, there is no realy important difference.

Return to “News”

• Information