How hard would it be to implement.....

All topics regarding 0131's Teaseviewer.
souquethirteen
Curious
Keys: 1,91 

Long time no chat,

How hard would it be to implement........ a new procedure?

From Procedures,
Essentially Every "X Slides" Y or Z happens.

Every X Slides roll random punishment from punishment folder, --------> Perfect for red light green light teases, 100 CARDS, 50/50 G/R and blackjack teases
~or~
Every X Slides roll random # from (1-100) -------> Perfect for # game teases

in addition to the current, every x slidechange +/- strokecount or slideduration
...............................every x slidechange strokecount or slideduration or draw number or random punishment

CTI, for me, has always been about a tease of chance. Decks I've made always had a CtC and a Denial, it could go anyway on any tease.
I've gone so far as tried to physically build small machines to just click that mouse button on "draw number" every x amount of seconds, to no success.
The closest I've come to automation is with the timer. Could set MANY MANY timers every 60s to ring and calculate when I should press the button, but setting that many timers EVERY tease is wuurk.

So, would it be difficult to implement a procedure that could "click" draw number OR "click" draw random punishment every X slides?
I have ZER00000 knowledge about coding and have no idea if that is a hard thing to do or not, and if it is I will politely bugger right off.
Perhaps this already exists through CTI2? I've never been able to get CTI2 to run perfectly, but I dont think I came any closer with this idea there either.
I know there is the Autodraw feature, but that is every slide. Could I open the .jar and modify the timing/frequency of auto draw feature? ( like how I opened jar to modify the timer alarm sfx)

Also, the new(ish) punishment button off the main teaseviewer in v.alpha 0.6.0.4 is light years better than the previous v.0.5.2.They open in one window instead of multiple windows and it is fantastic.

:D

Edit: I occurs to me, that I could also add any of these sets into and CARD folder, say time lapse, and run them directly through the Teaseviewer, but it doesnt have a frequency even when balanced ratio and shuffle 50%.
but it works pretty well for blackjack and redgreenlight, and i guess if I made "100 numbered cards" the number tease could be run through teaseviewer too......... did I just answer my own question????? c r a p
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

This isn't hard and since you put so much effort into describing your wish i will try to add this either as a procedure or otherwise. ; )
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
souquethirteen
Curious

HEY! Thanks so much!

I'll stay tuned and will update more frequently.

If this works I'll have to rework some of my sets and upload them. Hopefully there is a few new ideas in the sets, I've had to get creative over the years trying to accomplish this goal!
Thanks!
:Cheerleader: :Cheerleader: :Cheerleader:
vanadium
Patreon Supporter ++
Patreon Supporter ++
Keys: 8 882,43 
Orientation: Straight

Oh boi, do I seem to be out of the loop now.

Could anyone point out to me what "red light green light teases, 100 CARDS, 50/50 G/R and blackjack teases" are?
How about "# game teases"?

Cheers!
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Added your feature you can add an optional random roll, which triggers the roll function.

By making something like shown in this picture you can use this to roll a random number every x slides or x minutes....
Attachments
roll.png
roll.png (28.41 KiB) Viewed 4995 times
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
souquethirteen
Curious

Amazing thank you! I look forward to testing it out!

So Vand, generally speaking I try to randomize the Teaseviewer as much as possible.

Red Light Green Light, and or a Variation 50/50 G/R would be a RedLightGreenLight Joi , Modified my "cards" to have a red or green outline signaling a stop or go. Blends in with "pics" with the right ratio. Could be a long series of red, or a start stop every ten seconds, depends on cards/ratios. Slow JOI

100 Card was always a gamble. A quick CTI game with 100 cards from your entire deck. Could be anything. Risky JOI

Blackjack, as the card game. Made many many "decks" of pictures resembpling playing cardas that were added to folder "cards", whatever random folder that wasnt in use, like "work it" for example. The "cards" were all numbered and mixed in with the pics. Getting a 21 was rare, and resulted in a random drawing from a folder, generally "punishment" folder as it could self randomize or a number roll mimicing a #'s game.
Could easily remember your numbers by using stroke count in CTI(1), Up and down arrows.

#'s Game was a 1-100 spreadsheet kind of game spawned by the roll number feature from Teaseviewer. You would have each number assigned an instruction. ie: Roll number > 84, edge! > ten slides > roll number > 12, hands off! > 10 slides > roll, etc etc.

All of these games will work better with a true random function, thank you 0131 for implementing the new feature! MIIIIGGHHHTTT be able to get a randomized JOI out of every tease..... :D :) :D
I'll start working on cleaning up a version of my decks for upload with better descriptions.

Cheers!

Return to “0131's Teaseviewer”

• Information