Images Display Black - 404 Error? [SOLVED]

Report bugs here!
Mep
Beginner
Keys: 0,01 

I've been getting an error where some images won't display and I get a black screen. The image filename says 404 in the bottom left corner. It only happens about 10% of the slides, and both instructions & pictures display. It never happens on cti1 though. Also the ticker randomly cuts out for about 5 seconds once in a while.

On windows 10 if that matters.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Yeah the ticker problem is known i had no time to work on that, it happens if the slidechange needs too much time.. i have to put it into a thread.

The 404 Error happens if the teaseviewer tries to load a card by its type but can't find any suitable card.
I assume you put card types into your tease which have no implemented cards, for example Mind Control there is currently no Mind Control Card in CTI 2 so if you try to load a Mind Control card it sends back a 404 (no card found) error. You can use the CTI 2- menu to find which card types have cards.
Same happens if all available cards give back a chance of 0 to be drawn (maybe if all of the cards are already active and can't be drawn twice)

I will also make more cards for CTI 2 in the future to cover the unused types (i am still working on CTI, but currently i have not so much time sorry :/).
You can wish for cards here.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Mep
Beginner
Keys: 0,01 

Thanks! I used the suggest option and didn't think to edit some of the categories to 0. Since some categories are really hard to fill maybe default them to 0 if no card fits (ie. delusion/dilemma) or just grab the next card type that would show? In the normal set there's only like 4-5 delusion cards I'd consider using.

I'd use the wish list for cards but it's probably simpler to just wait until you make a cti2 card creator. Really looking for a deck with a few hundred cti cards to chose from. Keeps you from guessing what's included!

Return to “Bugs”

• Information